10 Dollar Tree Items You Should Buy Online in Bulk
Some of Dollar Tree’s best buys are available both in-store and online!
Buying online in bulk at Dollar Tree can be easier (and sometimes cheaper) than heading to the store for just one item. It’s also a great option when you can’t find multiples of the same item in-store. That’s when the beauty of online shopping at Dollar Tree comes into play!
We’re sharing the best buys to score online at Dollar Tree that are not only great deals, but they just make more sense to purchase in bulk anyway.
Hip tips to keep in mind when ordering online from Dollar Tree:
- Shipping is an additional charge, so we recommend opting for free shipping to your store (if available).
- Select items may incur a small handling fee, depending on your Zip Code and the methods of delivery available in your area.
- Items that are marked as “Backordered” may be delayed by up to 30 days if you select free ship to store. For faster delivery, you can always select UPS shipping if you need a back-ordered item sooner!
1. Score tons of birthday balloons from Dollar Tree for a balloon arch or stash them away for all your future parties.
Love to host parties with tons of balloons? When you buy a bulk order of balloons online at Dollar Tree, you’ll always be prepared for a party!
If you’re making a balloon arch, buying supplies from Dollar Tree is by far one of the most economical ways to do it. They even sells these balloon arch strips for just $1.25!
2. Stock up on Scotch Tape for all your school, office, and gift-wrapping needs!
Dollar Tree’s 2-packs of Scotch tape are a long-time reader favorite, and we love that you can order them online in quantities as small as four at a time. You’ll want to keep a roll in your desk drawer, gift closet, and pretty much every room of the house!
3. These plastic 9-compartment organizer cases have endless uses!
These affordable storage cases will help you to stay organized and make it much easier to find small items. They have nine separate compartments for keeping everything in place.
These cases are incredibly useful for storing hardware, small craft items, school supplies, hair ties, and more. Or fill it with bandaids, ointment, and other health care items for an inexpensive first aid kit!
4. Add some nostalgia to your next movie night with these reusable popcorn buckets!
Bring a little piece of the movie theater experience home with these plastic red and white striped popcorn buckets! They’re made to look like the striped paper popcorn bags from years gone by. Each plastic bucket is 7.25-in. tall and holds the perfect amount of popcorn for your next party or movie night.
5. Swap your candles for these safer, flameless, battery-operated LED tealights.
Safely add the cozy glow of candlelight to your decorations, craft projects, and more with these 2-packs of Luminessence Flameless Battery-Operated LED Tealights. Each one features a natural-colored flickering flame and lasts up to 120 hours!
6. Stock up on these 2-packs of clear plastic basket bags.
Use these large, clear plastic bags to wrap gift baskets! They measure 22″ x 30″ and allow the contents of your basket to remain visible while holding them in place. Perfect for gift-giving, basket raffles, silent auctions, and more!
7. These 14″ crystal-cut plastic trays are great to have on hand for a variety of occasions.
These serving trays are ideal for the dinner table or for setting out self-serve hors d’oeuvres for your guests. They’re also perfect for taking an appetizer to a potluck or for delivering holiday cookie assortments to friends.
At just $1.25 each, you can leave these trays behind without any worries about getting them back!
8. Serve up a 16-ounce drink in these country-style Glass Pint Jar Mugs.
These 16-ounce glass mugs are perfect for enjoying all of your chilled drinks! They have sturdy handles and will lend a laid-back vibe to any cookout, party, or evening on the front porch.
9. Take these tubes of Udderly Smooth Hand Cream anywhere for moisturizing on the go!
Each tube of this creamy formula was made in the USA to smooth, soften, and hydrate dry or irritated skin. It keeps your skin moisturized at any time of the year without leaving behind a greasy residue.
At this price, you can stock up and keep a tube in every room of your house! They’re ideal for your purse, gym bag, travel, care packages, and more.
10. Stock up on tissue paper for all occasions.
Pairing tissue paper with a Dollar Tree gift bag has to be one of the easiest and most inexpensive ways to wrap a present. It’s one of our favorite methods!