Hide all the ugly power cords around your home with this $20 Amazon find
There's nothing worse than having to stare at messy, disorganized cables and power cords. Especially when they're all over your desk, kitchen counter, or elsewhere. Okay fine, there are millions of things that are much, much worse. That doesn't make the messy desk at your job or in your home office any less aggravating though. Bottom line: You need a cable organizer for your desk.
We all have so many things on our desks these days. Examples include everything from computers and monitors to smartphone chargers, desk phones, and more.
Some people also have a printer or a scanner on their desk. Plus, there are so many other peripherals that we use for work.
Each of those devices obviously includes a power cord. And there are more cables you need to worry about like Ethernet cables, HDMI cables, and phone cords that run to your wall or VoIP box.
In a nutshell, this all means that you're probably swimming in a sea of cords and cables right now. And if you're like me and so many other people out there, you undoubtedly hate staring at that tangled mess.
Thankfully, there's a simple solution available on Amazon called the Yecaye Cable Raceway Cable and Cord Organizer, and prices start at just $19.79 right now. You definitely need this cable organizer for your desk, countertops, and more.
Best cable organizer for your desk and more
Search for days on end and I doubt you would find a solution as simple and affordable as the Yecaye Cable Raceway Cable and Cord Organizer.
It's basically a 94-inch J channel made of plastic, and it comes with a roll of double-sided adhesive tape. It's split into six different sections that measure 15.7 inches each. That way, you can arrange them to get whatever lengths you need for the back of your desk.
You can also split them up into multiple runs. That way, for example, you can position one along the back of your desk and another down the side. Then just attach the pieces using the adhesive tape.
Voila... you're done!
It's a great solution that's perfect for desks of any size. It's also a wonderful option for the countertops in your kitchen if you've got a bunch of power cords for appliances that you'd like to hide.
The Cable Raceway comes in four different colors including black and white. Best of all, prices start at just $19.79 thanks to a double discount. Just don't forget to clip the coupon on the product page to save an extra 10% and get the lowest possible price.
What are you waiting for?!
Yecaye Raceway Cord Organizer fast facts
If you want a cable organizer for your desk, the Yecaye Cable Raceway Cable & Cord Organizer is as good as it gets. Here are some key takeaways:
- Smart design offers a slim profile despite the large capacity of up to 10 power cords or up to 16 Cat-5 Ethernet cables
- That means you have space for everything on your desk or countertop — kiss your cluttered cables goodbye
- The 94-inch Under Desk Cable Raceway Organizer Kit includes six 15.7-inch sections that you can run side by side or arrange along different surfaces
- This design gives you the flexibility you need to tackle any setup
- The J channel design opens on top for easy access and to ensure that cables are locked in place
- This also makes it easy to rearrange things on your desk or countertop anytime you want
- Keep your desk clear and maintain a safe work environment free of trip hazards
- Installation is a breeze with premium adhesive PE tape — no drilling, screws, or nails required
- For an even more secure bond, you can use two rows of adhesive tape on the back of each Cable Raceway section instead of one
Go here to see this month's best deals online!
The post Hide all the ugly power cords around your home with this $20 Amazon find appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Today’s Deals: $4 smart plugs, rare AirTag deal, $899 MacBook Air, electric toothbrushes, more
- 10 hidden Amazon deals only Prime members can get
Trending Right Now:
- We may finally know why so many lifelong smokers never get lung cancer
- Netflix’s password-sharing crackdown is already a disaster
- New chocolate recall: These chocolates can make you sick, so throw them out now
Hide all the ugly power cords around your home with this $20 Amazon find originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 1 Jun 2022 at 10:26:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.